It’s time to start thinking about your heating system in New Jersey and what you can do to cut monthly energy costs and improve efficiency. Preventative maintenance ensures your equipment is operating safely and also saves money by maximizing efficiency and minimizing costly breakdowns.
We all love to save ourselves a little money, and Team Electric, Plumbing & Air offers an annual heating and air maintenance to make sure that your heating system outlasts the freezing New Jersey temperatures.
Team Electric’s Annual Heating Tune Up
Heating systems experience wear and tear, just like any other mechanical system. They need regular attention and upkeep to avoid breakdowns. If one part of the system fails, you could be without heat for days!
Here’s Team Electric’s annual 18 point inspection and tune-up overview. It will give you an idea of how many pieces must work together to create warm air for your home or office.
- – Clean or replace air filters
- – Check and clean burners
- – Inspect and clean pilot assembly
- – Clean manifold and burner tray area
- – Inspect blower wheel for cleanliness
- – Lubricate blower motor as necessary
- – Inspect the air passages of open motors, clean
- – Check diverter box and vent systems
- – Visually inspect heat exchanger, vacuum clean if accessible
- – Clean and vacuum furnace cabinet
- – Inspect furnace electrical and wiring
- – Check CO level
- – Check thermostat
- – Start and test furnace (by thermostat)
- – Check temperature rise
- – Check operation of safety controls
- – Check burner combustion
- – Check for proper combustion air
Note: This report reflects the condition of the above-described equipment/system at the time of inspection only and does not represent any guarantee(s) of any type.
If your heating system has been idle for a few months, or if it’s been over a year since it was last serviced, let the service professionals at Team Electric inspect it so that you don’t have to deal with inopportune breakdowns and money loss. When the New Jersey winter chill comes, you’ll be thankful you did!
Be sure to ask us about our service plans to find out how we can keep your heating, air conditioning and plumbing all working properly. We can accommodate you with your choice of Silver, Gold or Platinum Service plans. Visit our service agreement to learn more!