Prior to the Winter season in New Jersey, we recommend scheduling a furnace tune up service appointment to ensure your system is operating properly. Our team of HVAC technicians will help you lower your monthly energy costs and improve your house’s efficiency. Furnace tune up and repair will ensure your equipment is operating safely in your home. We offer furnace tune up services in areas such as Trenton, Tom’s River, Brick, Elizabeth, Manalapan, Old Bridge, and Princeton, New Jersey.
We all like to save a little extra money, and Team Electric, Plumbing & Air offers an annual furnace cleaning and tune-up services to make sure your heating system outlasts the freezing New Jersey temperatures.
Our Annual Furnace Tune Up & Cleaning Services
Furnaces can be prone to wear and tear, just like any other mechanical system. It’s important to hire a professional furnace service in New Jersey to avoid costly breakdowns. If one part of your heating system fails, you could face several days without heat!
Below is a summary of our annual 18 point furnace tune-up overview. This give a general idea to how many pieces of the heating system must work together to create the warm air that circulates your home or office.
- – Clean or replace air filters
- – Check and clean burners
- – Inspect and clean pilot assembly
- – Clean manifold and burner tray area
- – Inspect blower wheel for cleanliness
- – Lubricate blower motor as necessary
- – Inspect the air passages of open motors, clean
- – Check diverter box and vent systems
- – Visually inspect heat exchanger, vacuum clean if accessible
- – Clean and vacuum furnace cabinet
- – Inspect furnace electrical and wiring
- – Check CO level
- – Check thermostat
- – Start and test furnace (by thermostat)
- – Check temperature rise
- – Check operation of safety controls
- – Check burner combustion
- – Check for proper combustion air
Note: This report reflects the condition of the above-described equipment/system at the time of inspection only and does not represent any guarantee(s) of any type.
If your heating system has been unused for several months, or if it has even been over a year since it was last serviced, let the professionals at Team Electric service it so that you don’t have to face breakdowns and money loss. Our team of professional HVAC contractors offer furnace tune up services in locations such as Monmouth County, Camden County, Middlesex County, Union County, and Camden County. When New Jersey’s winter chill comes, you’ll be thankful you did!
Make sure to ask us about our service plans to learn more about how we can help you keep your heating, air conditioning and plumbing up to date and working properly. In addition to furnace tune up services, our team also offers other solutions such as furnace repair and installation. In addition, we also provider boiler repair and installation options for homes.
Our heater tune-up is 100% GUARANTEED! If any repairs are needed during the fall or winter season, we’ll REFUND the full cost of the tune-up.
- – Only takes 1 hour
- – Only need to do it 1 a year
- – It will save you THOUSANDS on unnecessary repairs
- – Heater will last longer
- – Run more efficiently
- – Lower energy bills
- – Keep your home more comfortable
- – 100% Money-Back Guarantee